What Should You Know About The Regis Company?
Well, we’re not overly concerned with coloring inside the lines, and we don’t believe in baby steps — for ourselves or our clients. The immersive custom simulations we create fundamentally change the way people think, act, and interact from the outset. Instead of just being told what’s right and expecting leaders to memorize it, they experience it — through the results of their own decisions. This approach, and the creative, critical, and systems thinking it fosters, is unique to Regis.
Our team comprises knowledgeable, experienced experts from a variety of fields, each of whom is eager to get to know each client’s needs inside and out, right down to the acronyms, idiosyncrasies, and IT specs. We are deeply committed to solving each client’s challenges, even if that means voicing opinions contrary to conventional wisdom. In other words, we ask a lot of questions so that we can find and recreate exact pathways to fast, positive, and permanent change.
By design, our engaging, intellectually rigorous business simulations are anything but ordinary. And they’ve generated extraordinary improvement for clients worldwide since our inception in 2003. Our world-class leadership and management solutions are deployed in scores of countries — from Belgium to Singapore to Zimbabwe — and we continue to shape great thinkers and leaders for government agencies and Fortune 500 companies around the globe.
We are a talent development consulting firm passionate about solving problems. Through practices based in neuroscience, we get to the root of problems by understanding, changing and analyzing mental models. Why Regis?
- We develop authentic and compassionate relationships with our clients that lead to a deep understanding of their unique needs (culture, industry and role). We co-create with our clients.
- We are a design-centered organization, meaning we place users at the heart of every decision to create programs that simulate the environment of our users - relevant, immersive and empathetic to help shift mental models. We empathize with our clients.
- We have powerful and flexible tools (platform and practices) that enable emotionally engaging and educationally rigorous simulations to teach how to think, not what to think. We bring innovative approaches to assessment and analytics that are unparalleled in our industry. We guide our clients through innovative practices and platforms.
- We foster a creative, authentic, and open team environment where every consultant can bring their whole self to work, grow and make a difference. Our team is cared for and creates a culture of partnership with our clients.
Points of Contact
Rohit Shyam, Program Director
Eric Van Buskirk, Program Director
Joel Janov, Program Director
Sowmya Sudhindranath, Program Director
Joe Varela, Program Director
Lee Krieger, Program Director
Marshall Bergmann, VP, New York Region
Daniel R. Riis, VP, Midwestern U.S. Region
Bill Martin, VP, Northeastern U.S. Region
Ian Johnston, VP, West Coast U.S. Region
Richard Kelly, Vice President, Australia
Our core values drive everything we do
- Accountability & Integrity: We believe in what we do, and we are honest about what we can do for our clients.
- Community: We genuinely care for one another’s success and growth.
- Innovation: We embrace that change is constant, accelerating, and invigorating.
- Client Partnerships: We experience success when our clients trust us to partner on their most strategic initiative.
At The Regis Company, we set high standards for ourselves and what we can achieve with our clients. This can-do attitude, plus the relationships we build working alongside our clients, set us apart. Our clients often regard our senior advisors as integral members of their decision-making teams, talking with them regularly for guidance and perspectives on organizational strategies. With our fundamental understanding of each client’s objectives, a demonstrated trust, a shared vision of success, and a history of producing impressive results, it’s no wonder that many of our clients return to us time and again for their leadership development.
You’ll see that in the past decade, we’ve attracted folks from surprising professional backgrounds. We’ve been entrepreneurs, part of Fortune 100 companies, business owners, and public servants. Our strength lies in the fact that we’re familiar with the inner workings of a huge spectrum of organizations — and can bring the best ideas we’ve encountered to your enterprise. A flat organizational structure encourages collaboration within our company and in our client partnerships. You’ll find us as engaged in your leadership development process as you are.
Our independent thinkers — from your primary contact to technical experts — are proud of the work they perform. Because we’re all an integral part of a problem-solving team, your business becomes our passion.
Every one of our success stories started with a conversation. Begin yours now.