What Should You Know About The Regis Company?
We are a talent development consulting firm passionate about solving problems. Through practices based in neuroscience, we get to the root of problems by understanding, changing and analyzing mental models. Why Regis?
- We develop authentic and compassionate relationships with our clients that lead to a deep understanding of their unique needs (culture, industry and role). We re-create with our clients.
- We are a design-centered organization, meaning we place users at the heart of every decision to create programs that simulate the environment of our users—relevant, immersive and empathetic to help shift mental models. We empathize with our clients.
- We have powerful and flexible tools (platform and practices) that enable emotionally engaging and educationally rigorous simulations to teach how to think, not what to think. We bring innovative approaches to assessment and analytics that are unparalleled in our industry. We guide our clients through innovative practices and platforms.
- We foster a creative, authentic, and open team environment where every consultant can bring their whole self to work, grow, and make a difference. Our team is cared for and creates a culture of partnership with our clients.
Our core values drive everything we do
- Accountability & Integrity: We believe in what we do, and we are honest about what we can do for our clients.
- Community: We genuinely care for one another’s success and growth.
- Innovation: We embrace that change is constant, accelerating, and invigorating.
- Client Partnerships: We experience success when our clients trust us to partner on their most strategic initiative.
At The Regis Company, we set high standards for ourselves and what we can achieve with our clients. This can-do attitude, plus the relationships we build working alongside our clients, sets us apart. Our clients often regard our senior advisors as integral members of their decision-making teams, talking with them regularly for guidance and perspectives on organizational strategies. With our fundamental understanding of each client’s objectives, a demonstrated trust, a shared vision of success, and a history of producing impressive results, it’s no wonder that many of our clients return to us time and again for their leadership development.
Points of Contact
Rohit Shyam, Program Director
Eric Van Buskirk, Program Director
Joel Janov, Program Director
Sowmya Sudhindranath, Program Director
Joe Varela, Program Director
Lee Krieger, Program Director
Grace Chang, Ph.D., Director of Research and Development
Dianne Miller, Director of Design Services
Bethany Kemp, Sales Operations and Marketing
Bill Martin, VP, Northeastern U.S. Region
Daniel R. Riis, VP, Midwestern U.S. Region
Marshall Bergmann, VP, New York Region
Ian Johnston, VP, West Coast Region
Richard Kelly, VP, Australia
You’ll see that in the past decade, we’ve attracted folks from surprising professional backgrounds. We’ve been entrepreneurs, part of Fortune 100 companies, business owners, and public servants. Our strength lies in the fact that we’re familiar with the inner workings of a huge spectrum of organizations—and can bring the best ideas we’ve encountered to your enterprise. A flat organizational structure encourages collaboration within our company and in our client partnerships. You’ll find us as engaged in your leadership development process as you are.
Our independent thinkers—from your primary contact to technical experts—are proud of the work they perform. Because we’re all an integral part of a problem-solving team, your business becomes our passion.
Every one of our success stories started with a conversation. Begin yours now.