We create simulation-based programs that make an impact quickly. Our approach is centered on understanding, changing, and analyzing mental models.
We apply a rigorous human-centered design approach to understand current state and desired state mental models.
We create advanced experiential programs that change mental models that lead to behavior change.
We measure the impact of learning and drive business results by applying advanced analytics to the data we collect through the SimGate platform.
Objective: apply rigorous processes to understand current state and desired state mental models.
- Uncover behavioral preferences and cognitive barriers (e.g., bias, beliefs, perspectives) that hinder improvement.
- Conduct research to evaluate learning and curriculum effectiveness against business objectives.
Objective: challenge limited thinking through experiential programs that change behavior.
- Create custom simulation-based programs that challenge participants to make decisions and address the strategic challenges of their role and their organization.
Analyze simulation, assessment, and organizational data to inform:
- Participants: Assess mental model change
- Learning Organization: Target future interventions and investments
- Organization: Identify behavioral factors that may disrupt business strategy