We are a learning and development design firm passionate about solving problems. Our practice is based in neuroscience and is designed to get to the root of problems by understanding, changing, and analyzing mental models. Why Regis?
- We develop authentic and compassionate relationships with our clients that lead to a deep understanding of their unique needs based on culture, industry and team structures.
- We are a design-centered organization, meaning that we place users at the heart of every decision. Each program we create simulates the environment of our users to ensure the creation of relevant, immersive and empathetic solutions.
- We have created powerful and flexible tools and practices that enable emotionally engaging and educationally rigorous simulations. Our aim is to teach team members how to think; not what to think. We bring innovative approaches to assessment and analytics that are unparalleled in our industry.
- We foster a creative, authentic and open team environment where our leadership development consultants can help teams grow and make a difference.
Mike Vaughan, Co-President
Mike Kester, Co-President
Kevin Himmel, Vice President, Operations
Joel Janov, Vice President, Client Services
Dianne Miller, Sr. Director, Client Service Team
Emily Ricci, Sr. Director, Experience Design
Andy Tanner, Chief Analytics Officer
Our Core Values Drive Us
- Accountability & Integrity: We believe in what we do, and we are honest about what we can do for our clients.
- Community: We genuinely care for one another’s success and growth.
- Innovation: We embrace that change is constant, accelerating and invigorating.
- Client Partnerships: We experience success when our clients trust us to partner on their most important strategic initiatives.
At The Regis Company, we set high standards for ourselves and what we seek to achieve alongside our clients. Both our ambitious goals and the relationships we build working alongside our clients set us apart.
Our clients often regard our senior advisors as integral members of their decision-making teams; talking with them regularly for guidance and perspective on organizational strategies.
With a fundamental understanding of each client’s objectives, demonstrated trust and a shared vision of success it’s no wonder many of our clients return to us time and again for their leadership development training needs.
Points of Contact
Tim Reeves, Sr. Director, Client Service Team
Caroline Avey, Sr. Director, Client Service Team
Grace Chang, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer
Doug Anders, Sr. Director, Client Service Team
Eric Van Buskirk, Portfolio Director, Client Service Team
Colter Harnas, Portfolio Director, Client Service Team
Shane Rose, Sr. Director, Software Development and Technology
John Thomas, Vice President, Business Development
Bill Martin, Vice President, Business Development
Daniel R. Riis, Vice President, Business Development
Marshall Bergmann, Vice President, Business Development
Ian Johnston, Vice President, Business Development
Sowmya Sudhindranath, Vice President, Business Development – Strategic Partnerships
In the past decade we’ve attracted professionals from diverse backgrounds. Our team is comprised of entrepreneurs, Fortune 100 executives, and public servants. Our strength lies in our familiarity with the inner workings of many organizations. We bring that knowledge and experience to your enterprise.
A flat organizational structure encourages collaboration within our company and in our client partnerships. You’ll find us as engaged in your leadership development process as you are.
Every one of our success stories started with a conversation. Begin yours now.
We are always looking for people driven by excellence. Join us.