Twenty years ago, The Regis Company set out on a mission to grow great thinkers through the power of technology and the wisdom of neuroscience. Now our global customers regard us as their go-to experiential design resource and the industry’s best builder of diverse and immersive learning simulations. Our brain-friendly approach to learning and our proprietary technology, including SimGate™ and ALI™, make learning with us easy, fun, and effective. We target both human and business skills as participants learn by doing in immersive activities that support the challenges participants face each day.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for helping our clients directly solve their most important learning and development needs. Your success will depend on your ability to make new client relationships, nurture existing ones, and most importantly, demonstrate how we can help them deliver world-class learning programs with ease that are fun for learners while effectively driving learning outcomes quickly. We are revolutionizing learning design, development, and deployment. We’re looking for influential Sales Executives who are equally passionate about helping the world’s most progressive organizations create tailored simulations that their learners will love. Is this you?
What your days will look like:
- Driving business through connecting Regis with new clients and reinforcing our commitment to the business needs of existing clients
- Developing strong client relationships through thorough discovery, product demonstrations, and discovery meetings, building and nurturing each connection along the way
- Collaborating with the marketing department to enhance lead generation and design effective prospective client communication campaigns and territory management strategies that drive results
- Translating our experiential learning programs into targeted proposals that address specific business needs
- Tracking and analyzing sales and marketing activities through a CRM to keep “everyone in the know”
- Maintaining high visibility in the industry market and collaborating with the Client Services team to uncover new opportunities
- Traveling occasionally to client sites for presentations as a representative of The Regis Company brand
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Undergraduate degree plus a minimum of 4 years successful sales experience as an individual contributor in a quota-driven environment within the training and development or relevant sector
- Proven consultative and relationship-driven selling experience at the senior management level – your clients sing your praises!
- Exceptional personal, written, and presentation skills
- Executive presence – authentic, respectful, caring, and kind
- Flexible resiliency – you can think on your feet and switch priorities to keep up with dynamically changing client needs
- A gift for building strong relationships and influencing people over whom you have no direct authority
- Confidence to tackle challenges and difficult conversations head-on
- A personal ethic that embodies the ideals of diversity and inclusion
Working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Salary $100 – 130k plus 3x potential with commission, comprehensive benefits, bonus, and benefits package
- Ample time off to maintain balance
- A fantastic team of brilliant professionals to spend your days with
Goldstone Partners is helping this wonderfully successful company find talented professionals who want to help develop world class leaders. Please send your resume to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications welcome for those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card. Principals only, please.