The Regis Company is a leadership development consulting firm headquartered in beautiful Downtown Golden Colorado. We create solutions that are based upon real-life leadership experiences. Our unique methodology leverages design thinking to ensure our solutions are immersive, experiential, relevant, and user centric. Each program is customized to our client’s specific challenges, allowing their employees to retain knowledge and skills well beyond the learning event. We’re growing and seeking experienced professionals to join our team. – sounds fun, right?!
Senior Director of Client Services
As the newest member of our multidisciplinary team, you’ll be working with both your team and clients to provide expert direction on the design of our leadership development solutions. You’ll feel right at home leveraging your consulting skills to solve really interesting client challenges. You will combine your experience in management consulting and business development to help us build a robust global facilitator practice and support services. Our programs win awards, and we are excited to continue building on that legacy – are you in?
What your days might look like:
- Developing and maintaining client relationships by understanding and anticipating and their needs, and delivering delivering best in class facilitation and support services that achieves the vision
- Reinforcing our commitment to clients and always being mindful of their future needs and expanded business opportunities
- Providing leadership within your team and across the organization in helping the organization achieve its vision
- Inspiring your team and facilitating their professional growth
- Establishing and best in class facilitation practice by developing standards, training and a network of competent facilitators
Show us your:
- Advanced degree in a business discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of combined experience in adult learning/development, change management and professional services consulting – preferably with a top-tier consulting firm in a client-facing role
- Intellectual agility – you have the ability to focus on both the big picture and the details while weighing the costs and benefits
- Experience managing a P/L, building a business plan, and developing a cohesive team
- Exceptional personal, written and presentation skills, and executive presence – authentic, respectful, kind
- Innovative, detail-oriented, crisp communicator who is self-confident and willing to tackle unchartered territory
- Servant leadership with a gift for influencing people over whom you have no direct authority
- Ability to think on your feet and switch priorities swiftly without breaking a sweat
- Confidence to tackle challenges and difficult conversations head-on
Working with us you’ll enjoy:
- Salary 130-175k, bonus, and benefits package
- Ample time off to maintain balance
- Flexible work environment in our office or yours
Goldstone Partners is helping this wonderfully successful company find talented professionals who want to help develop world class leaders. Please send your resume to us directly at email@example.com. Applications welcome for those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card. Principals only, please.