Upskilling: Using Simulations to Engage, Grow, and Retain your Workforce
Creating Employee Engagement in the New Digital Era
In the wake of COVID-19, it’s hard to know what’s normal and what falls under the ever-growing category of the “new normal.” Regardless of whether your organization operates at home, in-person, or both, the need to build strong, effective teams is more important than ever.
Upskilling is the process of teaching your employees new skills to keep up with changing technologies and business imperatives. It uses hands-on learning simulations to allow your organization to re-engage a now largely remote workforce, facilitate personal growth, and create deeper connections between employees and their work.
In this upskilling with simulations eBook, you’ll learn:
- Why upskilling is a key piece to any retention strategy
- Upskilling strategies within the scope of the “new normal”
- How to re-engage employees through simulation training
- Why simulations are the most impactful learning methodology for upskilling
- How to make learning fun and effective