Accelerate the learning to mastery curve in a safe environment, where trial and error is the name of the game.
Sims made easy
Faster, better, cost-effective learning with SimGate
Just like the real thing… with a safety net
Give learners real-world challenges that represent their job, workplace, and culture while asking them to consider multiple points of view, dynamic market factors, and potential outcomes. In the most immersive, gratifying learning experience on the market, your learners will practice key human and business skills that they can immediately apply to their daily workflow.
”A combination of fantastic facilitators, an extremely well thought out simulation, and great supporting tech make this one of the most useful and valuable programs I’ve attended!Senior Manager, Cyber Security
A Custom Fit
Let us tailor content and simulation formats to drive your desired business outcomes. SimGate makes it possible to choose the right length and collaboration level for learners.
Work through learning independently over hours, weeks, or months, getting personalized feedback, data, and guidance.
Identify and quantify content knowledge, biases, and workplace behaviors to set a baseline for improvement.
Add action and healthy competition to learning in a race for market share – while practicing effective collaboration, communication, and strategic thinking.
Work together to address real-world challenges over several rounds of play designed to instill new skills and habits.
Take learning in bite-sized pieces of 15-20 minutes to master a key learning objective.
Discover while you learn in scenarios that help learners adapt to new information and surroundings, like an Escape Room.
Data and Analytics
Get important insights without data overload in our intuitive reports and dashboards. From learners, to program leaders, to executive stakeholders, we’ll help you answer key questions that drive performance and business objectives forward.
- Are my people more effective and fulfilled?
- Is the business meeting strategic goals and growing revenue?
- How can I better manage my talent and recognize high potentials?
- Are my learning programs effective?
- What are the patterns of thought and behavior across regions, ranks, or roles?
- Where do I focus my resources to drive the highest impact for the business?
- What bias, beliefs, and habits are holding me back?
- How did I perform as an individual and against my peers?
- What are my strengths and opportunities for improvement?