Turn strategy into actionable insights with our award-winning, best-in-class experiential learning solutions.
Effective, engaging experiential learning for all levels of your organization.
At The Regis Company, we create effective, engaging experiences that can be delivered in-person or virtually with ease. By combining brain-friendly learning and human-centered design, we create the right conditions for people to learn new tools and strategies, practice in a safe environment, and immediately apply to the real world.
Get up and running in as little as 8 weeks.
Our catalog of ready-to-deploy courses are centered around four key competencies:
- Turning great producers into great leaders
- Shaping new managers, directors, and executives
- Planning and communicating strategy
- Developing outstanding interpersonal skills
- Improving problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Enhancing growth, innovation, and market understanding
- Polishing technical skills and software usage
- Navigating a strategic shift in the product or business model
Onboarding & Role Transition
- Getting a class of new hires ready to add value at warp speed
- Helping employees become better performers in their rols
- Orienting new employees to your business model, messaging, and culture
- Helping leaders develop the ability to expand relationships with business leaders
- Mobilize service line or business unit practitioners to capture new opportunities
- Shift mindset from product/competency oriented to client/solution oriented
Our experiential learning solutions include a suite of guides, activity materials, and expert facilitation, complemented by monitoring, reporting, and 24×7 support.
All of our courses can be delivered in-person or virtually.
Discover Your Next Course
Need something more tailored?
We do that, too.
To complement our ready-to-deploy offerings, our instructional design experts can create a tailored program to reflect your learning objectives, outcomes, organizational and market dynamics.
Some common examples include:
- Creating a unique storyline
- Adding company-specific scenarios or activities
- Generating customized reports
- Incorporation of a unique scoring model
Have something else in mind?
Reach out to one of our solution experts today and let us know how we can help.
”We achieved a level of engagement and learning intensity we have rarely witnessed in the firm. Our participants still cite that experience as a milestone in their grasp and application of the learning content.L&D leader, Consulting