Advanced Learning Intelligence™ is a technology and methodology designed to assess an individual’s thinking while measuring the business impact resulting from their development.
A Revolutionary Approach to Learning
The Regis Company’s Advanced Learning Intelligence™ (ALI) applies automated analytics to learning and performance data, creating valuable profiles of learners and actionable insights for the learning organization and business stakeholders. With behavioral data and insights, you can now be more purposeful for where and how you spend your dollars.
These are just some of the questions Advanced Learning Intelligence™ can answer:
- What bias, beliefs, and habits are holding me back?
- How did I perform in the program as an individual and against my peers?
- What are my strengths and opportunities for improvement?
For Learning Leaders:
- Are my learning programs effective?
- What are the patterns of thought and behavior across regions, ranks, or roles?
- Where do I focus my resources to drive the highest impact for the business?
- Are my people more effective?
- Where are my organization’s skill gaps and how can I address them?
- How can I use this information for talent management decisions?
Measurable Results and
Our ALI analytics suite captures data from assessments, workshops, coaching and facilitation, existing tools, and business simulations within The Regis Company’s SimGate Platform. Once a custom learning program is underway, ALI analytics shift focus from diagnosis to one or more predetermined measurement areas: leader development, talent management, and business impact.
SMILE SHEETS ARE NOT ENOUGH: GIVE LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT THE ANALYTICS EDGE
This white paper will review how data analytics can transform Leadership Development – and the businesses where leaders learn and grow. Download to discover the three key benefits of analytics that work on the participant, learning organization, and business level.